On Friday i was able to see football game in McMahon stadium with friends. That was my first time to see the north American footfall game. The game was between Calgary and BC. The Calgary team won the game and had big fire works after the game. The Calgary team had a man with horse running half of the stadium when they get score so that was one of the interesting part. Also I felt like more home that way. Beside the game i was able to see the Canadian culture such as people gather together for game enjoy the time. Friday was bit chilly with wind but the stadium was almost full. So I see its one of the sport that lots of people could enjoy and spend time together. I am glad that had the chance to see part of Canadian culture. Looking forward to experience and discover more of the country and enjoy. Thanks for reading it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
That is so great that you went to a football game. I haven't been to a football game is almost six or seven years! The best part for me is eating the hamburgers!
Post a Comment