Tuesday, June 24, 2008
Place to be..
I like to travel around the world. I like to go to Mexico and one of the place in Africa. I am sure that must be great to experience different culture and life styles. I would be very happy if i have the chance and time for it. Its something i like to do when i am still young. I heard lots of interesting stories from people who are being in Africa. So i want to really see it. The landscape is also very nice and of course the people and tradition would be totally different. One of the very facinating thing i expect to see in Africa is the wild animals. Mexico is interesting because of the life style and beautiful beaches they have. Its fun place to be. So lets see if i could make it soon and if i do then i would love to share the experciences with all of you.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
It sounds like you have a lot of places to visit in the world. I'm sure you'll do it one day!
Post a Comment