Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Presenting and listening to presentation

When presenting presentationI need to pay attention to:


*Speaking in presentation getting the main point
*How to start, from where
*To get the attention of an audience
*Managing the time was challenging


Be ready for questions that needed to be answered. If someone ask further information that you do not have available least have the source to get the information. Also not just present words need to snow graphic and picture explanations.

Listening presentation
Listening presentation was fun than presenting presentation. I could learn from the presenter and also get the idea how to set the presentation and organize the hall time.
When need to interrupt the audiences and ask questions. I do pay more attention to the areas that I am weak for more when I listen presentation. Try to take note on tips during that time also need to get the hand out if available.

No comments: