Sunday, May 11, 2008

Class Survey

Davaasuren Barbaatar
Dr. Zalfa Rihani
EAP Writing Chapter 1 Part 1
10 May 2008

Ever since Bill Gates developed the Microsoft windows, the rest of the world need to communicate in English if they want to use the program. That’s why I want to study English.
My experience in the government area for five years motivated me intrinsically to obtain the major in the specialty of international relations. The career which I am seeking after is closely related with present Mongolia to other countries that we have a bilateral agreement with. It will one of the great opportunity to introduce Mongolian culture, history and life to others and exchange the experience in different levels.
Traveling, experience challenges, to see different part of the world and meet new people would be my first choice that I would make when I have spare time and swimming would be the second. Talking and being around with English native speakers is one of the ways that I improve my English out of class as well as watching English programs on TV. The difficult thing about learning English and the skills I need to improve are writing and grammar. These are the most challenging parts I will face when I go to college to have my professional study. Talking about my favourite way of learning English, I think learning by speaking is an easier way for me to learning English. For the time being I am a student of English academic program in Canada since May 2008 and this is the only course I have singed up for.

1 comment:

Desert Surfer said...

Well hello Davaa,

Believe it or not, we are finally linked. I enjoyed reading about yourself and your aspirations. One person can do a lot, and who knows? May be you will be the one to have the world turn to Mongolia in our modern times.

Hang in there for grammar and writing. You are in the right place.

Best,

Zalfa